Friday 16 January 2015

Top Ten of 2014 - Top Ten Instagram Photos

Day 10 of my Top Ten of 2014 and for the last instalment I thought I would share my Top Ten Instagram photos of my year! I have loved doing these top ten of 2014 lately and I will defiantly be doing it again next year. So hopefully 2015 has a lot to offer and I will continue to post as much as I can. Next week i'll be doing a Golden Globes post on my favourite fashion from the award ceremony.

But for now with the start of a new blog and a trip across the pond there has been plenty to instagram about this year so here are for the last time my top ten of 2014 Instagram Photos..


1. Dumbo Brooklyn


2. Brooklyn Bridge



3. Selfie with Abraham Lincoln



4. Magnolia Bakery Cupcakes



5. Short Hair Selfie 



6. Prada 


7. Friends Building



 8. House made of glass Brooklyn New York


9. Brooklyn Bridge



10. Washington DC



Aimee xo 





No comments :

Post a Comment