Monday 5 January 2015

Top Ten of 2014 - Hottest Guys of the Year

To start off my Ten days of my Top Tens of 2014 I thought I'd start with the Ten Hottest Guys in 2014. These 10 guys have been my Man Crush Mondays, my celebrity crushes of the year and some of the hottest men on Tv. 

1. Zac Efron 


After naked planking in That Awkward Moment and horse back riding on the beach Zac Efron was truly deserving of his Best Shirtless Performance gong at the MTV Movie Awards. 

2. Matt Bomer






3. Henry Cavill 




4. Chris Messina 





5. Tony Goldwyn 





Olivia Pope is one lucky lady. 


6. Sam Claflin 







7. Jamie Dornan 





8. Tom Hiddleston 


If this picture of Tom Hiddleston doing the ALS ice bucket challenge isn't enough for him to be on this list then I don't know what is. 


9. Jake Johnson 






10. Alexander Skarsgard 




Aimee xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment