Wednesday 14 January 2015

Top Ten of 2014 - Favourite Looks of the Year


Day 8 of my Top Ten of 2014 I thought I would touch of my favourite trends of this year. Now I'm not that great on the fashion, I mean I love it but I generally see an outfit I love on someone and try to put together my version. But I have loved the whole midi skirts and the whole long bob trend as well as the trainer trend we have been rocking this year, so here is some of my favourites.. 




1. Trainers - New Balance 




2. Ripped jeans and heels look on Ashley Tisdale here.




3. The long bob look which looks great on Lauren Conrad and which I have also been supporting this year!



4. I have also been loving the Crop Top look seen here on Sarah Hyland



5. The Midi length skirts or the tube skirts trend is something I have loved this year!





6. Plaid




7. The classic




8. The Midi Skirt 


9. Balayage Hair Style

10. The Bold lip and Shorter Hair look has been a big favourite! 




Aimee xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment