Sunday 2 November 2014

This week I'm Loving....



This week I have been loving


1. The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon - Lip Sync Battle


I love the Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon and I love the games he plays with his quests even more. One of my favourites is the Lip Sync Battle, he has done it with a few quests but one of my favourites is the Battle he did with Joseph Gordon Levitt and Stephan Merchant which is brilliant.. And I'm especially loving the fact that i finally found the Tonight Show on UK TV!!! 


2 . This proves how great Tom Hanks really is. 


When I read this story about how Tom Hanks got into a cab and after speaking to the taxi driver for a few minutes the cab driver recognised his passengers voice and shouted "Wilson" Leading to Tom Hanks taking a selfie with the driver and then weeks later the cab driver got to attended a behind the scenes tour of Tom Hanks play. 

3. New Hair Do 

After going back brunette before I went on holiday, I have changed my hair yet again, I have added some blonde highlights again and cut it a bit shorter. I'm loving my new hair style! 





Aimee xo 









No comments :

Post a Comment