Tuesday 4 November 2014

Childhood full of memories!

After seeing College Prepster's blog post on 50 Ideas for Blog Post and number 25 was to put together funny/embarrassing  photos of you that you other wise wouldn't share. So I interpreted that idea in my own way and I decided to put together a collection of photos from when i was younger some of which are very funny....


I loved this tent but every time I went in it made my little hair that I did have go static 


 This playgroup photo made me look like I was in jail...


Me, my mum and my dad in Holland when I was about 3 or 4.


Responsible parenting at its best.... 


Dreamt of being a spanish dancer 


Pumpkin farm in Holland


Choosing the perfect pumpkin for my carriage to the castle...


Brushing the small hairs I have... and my nana hiding behind the sofa..


My love for hats and nightwear......



Even my nurses outfit matched my outfit...


This is how my dad taught me to act at weddings ....


Yet again appropriate  parenting at its best ..... ( don't worry he bottle is empty) 


even then I was destine to be a performer...



Even now I'm still this messy at tea time....


One of my many professions growing up. 


Yet again my love for hats and night wear continues....

Apparently I was always cleaning... even now I am always cleaning.

 Me and my Mum!


And me and my Dad! 


Aimee xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment