Tuesday 18 November 2014

All About Them...




I love reading different books and have shelves full of random selections of books. As of late I have been loving autobiography's. Over the summer I read Mindy Kaling's autobiography Is Everyone Hanging out without me? (and other concerns) and Neil Patrick Harris's Choose your own Autobiography. 


Mindy Kaling - Is Everyone Hanging out without me? (and other concerns)

If you follow me on Twitter you will know that I am a little obsessed with The Mindy Project -and Mindy Kaling for that matter- so there is no excuse to why I wouldn't love her book.  There are no bad words to say about her compiled with mini essays about different times in her life autobiography. I loved reading it, giving you a little insight into her life and I was inspired by her even more. If you are a big fan of Mindy Kaling I defiantly advise you to read it you will love it.



I have loved Neil Patrick Harris ever since I started watching How I Met Your Mother all those years ago and I have followed his career ever since. Watching Interviews with him you realise he is actually a really fun guy - can we please be friends Neil? - who's also great at magic tricks... Choose your own autobiography is a little different to most but good all the same. Neil Patrick Harris had written his book in third person so you are the star of his book and you get to choose how your adventure would go... If you wanted to host the Tony's you could go to page 231 or if you wanted to sleep in Cinderella's castle in Disneyland you can go to page 280 - this actually happened you need to read the book to believe it- filled with happy endings, unhappy endings, magic tricks, recipes, cocktail mixes and Love Neil Patrick Harris's book is a page turner and defiantly a must read!


I would love to here some of your favourite autobiographies and recommendations on other great books!

Aimee xo  

No comments :

Post a Comment