Monday 10 November 2014

20 Random Facts about Myself


After seeing the 20 Random things about me post on Brooklyn Blonde  I thought it would be a fun little post to do..


1. I'm obsessed with Tom Hanks and all his Movies.. I think I have seen maybe all of his films at least more than once.

2. My Favourite Tv Shows of all time are: Friends, White Collar, The Mindy Project, New Girl and Sex and the City.

3. I can tell what Friends episode is on the Tv without having to look at the Tv, I can just hear it a couple of times and know. ( I may know Friends a bit too well)

4. New York is my favourite city of all time and I hope to move there in the next couple of years.

5. I know almost all the words to You've got Mail.. Its my all time favourite film.

6. I have a bigger DvD collection than I do shoe collection.

7. I would buy a new handbag every month if I could, I have quite a big handbag collection.

8. My goal is to work on E News and I would also love to work on a movie set one day.

9. When I was younger I hated wearing jackets or coats I just didn't understand the concept of them because I thought wearing a jacket hid all the clothes I was wearing.

10. I am always cold, even if it is really warm I can guaranty that I will be cold.

11. I'm obsessed with films and I am strangely good at film trivia.

12. My favourite books are the Confessions of a Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella, I could read them over and over again.

13. I'm constantly on Instagram and I'm obsessed with the bloggers Instagram and the New York instagramers their pictures are always so perfect.

14. I have a little bit of OCD tendencies and I'm a perfectionist which means I can be overly organised sometimes.

15. I love finding out how movies are made and would love to work on a movie set at least once.

16. A little strange but  every time I get my hair done I always almost fall asleep in the hairdressers chair. I think I just find it so relaxing especially when I am getting my hair blow dried..

17. I have a fear of birds and have to cross the street if one of them is on the pavement in front of me.

18. I am trying to overcome my fear of talking in front of people or getting my photograph taken, I prefer being behind the camera. I'm slowly trying to be more confident in front of the camera If i want to work in broadcast journalism - this photo above is very rare.

19. I love old fashioned cameras at the moment I have a Cannon DSLR but I would love to own a old fashion style camera too.

20. I find it hard to think of facts or things about myself when I'm asked to write about myself ( this post got a little hard after about 5 facts)

Aimee xo 



No comments :

Post a Comment