Sunday 27 July 2014

Top 5 - 27 July 2014


1. Friends Reunion - Friends Forever! - E! online

Before you get all excited it not happening - I still haven't come to terms with that- but a few of our favourite Friends did reunite for Dinner last week. Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow did reunite for dinner along with a Face time chat with Matt LeBlanc. 


2. Fifty Shades of Grey 



By now you've probably heard about or seen the Trailer for Fifty Shades of Grey since it was released on Thursday. Now I'm not a die hard fan of the franchise but I do love the books and the romantic story line. If I'm honest I lost interest a bit when Jamie Dornan was cast not that he's not perfect for the role but I always seen Christian Grey as Matt Bomer or Henry Cavill but after seeing the trailer they couldn't have picked a better leading man. He is a perfect choice for Mr Grey, I can't wait to see the rest of the film when its realised Valentines day next year!





I love movies as seen previously in My Favourite Movies post last week. But I love seeing behind the scenes of movies even more, thats why when I seen this link of Cupcakes and Cashmere  I just knew I would love these photos. 


4. PRESERVE.us Blake Lively's new website.



I am a huge Blake Lively fan, she inspires me wither that be on tv or with her fashion she does it right, so when I found out she had created her own website Preserve. Us I couldn't wait to take a look. 

I'm obsessed with this clutch, I think its great for pairing with anything. 


Aimee xo 

No comments :

Post a Comment