Thursday 1 May 2014

Update

Sorry that there hasn't been a bost in a few days, I have been really busy and haven't had a great internet connection to be able to post anything. And sorry for not doing regular posts such as monthly purchases as most of my things are in storage.

Exciting times are ahead for Daisy Love, tomorrow we move into our new house after a month of living with grandparents I finally get my own space and start decoration my new room -with lots of inspiration from Pinterest and other bloggers instagrams I've created a collection of room inspirations!! 

I can finally get back to posting regularly once we get our internet set up, I will be back with new posts, so keep an eye out for regular monthly purchase posts, interior design inspiration posts and regular outfit posts which is something I have been intrested in doing for a while. Stay tuned for more from Daisy Love and you can also keep updated on my Instagram @aimee_carmichael 




                                   Aimee xoxo 

No comments :

Post a Comment