Friday 18 April 2014

I Heart Series by Lindsey Kelk




The I Heart Series is a book series written by author Lindsey Kelk there are six books in total, I Heart New York, I Heart Hollywood, I Heart Paris, I Heart Vegas, I Heart London and finally I Heart Christmas.

The Books are based around Angela who flees to New York after finding her cheating fiancĂ© Mark in the back of their car with his pants around his ankles and getting cosy with his tennis partner. After making great use of the hotel mini-bar Angela befriends Jenny the hotel concierge who helps her over come her break up and helps her decide what she will do with her new life. Along with her new American friends and a job blogging for a magazine, all Angela needs is a man, then along comes Alex - ah Alex every girls dream guy- the lead singer of the band the Stills and the perfect man for Angela. Throughout the series Angela, Jenny -and Alex - embark on many ups and downs, such as Heading to Hollywood and outing a hot film star James Jacobs, getting her suitcase blow up by airport security and having a fight onstage with Alex's ex-girlfriend. Nearly being deported, getting engaged at Rockefeller Centre, trying to plan a wedding in 7 days, inviting her ex to her wedding, then finally getting married in New York. Angela then is promoted to interim editor of her magazine,  while looking after her broken hearted best friend Louise, trying to talk Jenny and James out of having a baby together and trying to spend more time with Alex and move into their new Brooklyn house all before her parents come and vista for Christmas Day.

Now thats just a run- down of all the books, I've just finished reading them for the second time and I still fall in love with the books ever time, some days I couldn't put it down. I think I like the books so much because Angela is a lot like me and they make me want to move to the states all the more. Be sure to pick up a copy of the books from your local bookstore or from the iTunes Book Store.


Aimee xo 

I Heart Series by Lindsey Kelk first appeared on DaisyLove xo 
Photos taken from google images.

No comments :

Post a Comment