Sunday 2 February 2014

First Blog Post

I don't know where to start with my first blog post, I've read others but always wondered how do they manage it. I've never been one to keep a diary writing about what happened during my day and how I felt about it, but I have got to start somewhere. 

I'm Aimee, I'm seventeen, I'm from Scotland and I'm studying Events Management at college. I won't be cliche and tell you all about my likes and dislikes in a big list but I will tell you a little about myself. I would love to get into Broadcast Journalism so i figured a Blog would be the best way for me to get a little writing experience. I have always read other peoples blogs and always wanted to try it for myself, I use all the other social networking sights such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Pinterest so thought i would try creating my own blog. 

I love movies and books, I am a complete bookworm and can't think of nothing better than sitting down with a book and a cup of tea. I've always been told I'd make a good TV/Movie critic and with the amount of different TV shows and films I watch I would have a lot to say.  I would love to live in New York, i love the bustle of the city and how every one is always on the go. My next post will be about my time in New York I hope i have intrested you enough for you too keep reading. 





                                                                        Aimee 



1 comment :

  1. lovely! looking forward to more posts!

    http://pomegranateandcoffee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete